What to do this weekend in San Francisco
Lots to do this weekend in San Francisco, from block parties to free music at Stern Grove.
Here's what the city has in store for you:
- Food and music outside the Oakland Museum of California from 5-9pm.
- Food, art, tattoo flash sale and more.
- Noon-5pm on Excelsior Avenue in between Mission and Paris streets.
- Low-rider car hopping contest.
- 9am-4pm at Pier 30-32. $20 to attend.
🎶 Stern Grove Festival: The Flaming Lips with Alan Paloma (Neon Indian DJ set)
- 2pm at Stern Grove.
- 10am-4pm at the Hall of Flowers in Golden Gate Park.
More San Francisco stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios San Francisco.