What to do in Richmond this weekend
Here's our roundup of what's happening in Richmond this weekend:
- Attendees will find more than 150 makers from all over the country selling jewelry, art and more. Tickets start at $10.
- The live-action bake-off pairs local celebs (hey there, Marc Cheatham and Brandy Stoney) with Tablespoons staff.
- Attendees can watch the fun, plus sample baked goods.
- Saturday, noon-2pm. Tickets start at $30 and benefit the nonprofit bakery.
💄 "Barbie" the movie, which you may have heard about, is finally at The Byrd on Thursday and Friday at 7pm.
- Tickets are $8 and include a special performance of the Mighty WurliTzer.
📸 "Memorial Without Witness" — a photo exhibition of rare images taken at Auschwitz in the 1980s by the Virginia Holocaust Museum's historian — opened this week at their Shockoe Bottom building, possibly Richmond's most underrated museum.
- The exhibit and the museum are free and open daily until 5pm. Be sure to check out the newly renovated bookstore and gift shop.
More Richmond stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Richmond.