The best sweet treats for your boo or your bestie
Valentine's Day is for everyone — not exclusively couples.
So pick up some sweet treats for your sweetheart, your friends, your family — and yourself.
- Try these heart-shaped bonbons for $15 from Markham & Fitz or this poet gift box — with a book of love poems, a card and chocolates — that's a collab between Markham & Fitz and Two Friends Bookstore for $50.
- Send some love with envelope-shaped cookies or make your own (maybe with the kids) cookies with this DIY kit from Rick’s Bakery.
- Impress your date with your mixology skills. Get this kit from Pink House Alchemy for $21 to make the Gimme Some Sugar cocktail.
- Indulge in a concoction from Bentonville's Trash Creamery, with vanilla ice cream, raspberries, waffle cone pieces, marshmallow cream and pink sprinkles.
- You can't go wrong with wine and flowers. Pick up a bottle and an arrangement for $70 from Sassafras Vineyard and Winery.
More NW Arkansas stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios NW Arkansas.