7 things to do for Halloween in NW Arkansas
NWA is packed with Halloween events all weekend. We’ve highlighted just a few. Be sure to check your favorite bars for costume parties, giveaways and live music.
- Black Apple in Springdale — Halloween and costume party, bar crawl. 12-8pm Sunday.
- Moonbroch in Rogers — costume party and music. 8pm Saturday.
- George's Majestic Lounge — Halloween bash with Grateful Dead music. 7pm Sunday.
- JJ's Live in north Fayetteville — costume party with 90s tribute band Dial Up.
- Goblin Parade — trick-or-treating event in downtown Rogers. 3:30-5:30pm tonight.
- Springdale Halloween Fest — candy, carnival rides, pumpkin painting in downtown Springdale. 4-7pm Saturday.
- Be(A)ware at Fayetteville Public Library — an allergy-friendly event with a "Toy Story" performance and trick-or-treating. 3-4pm Saturday.
More NW Arkansas stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios NW Arkansas.