The best ice cream in NWA, according to readers
We asked about your favorite ice cream and the results came in.
The intrigue: We've got to say, we were a little surprised that Shake's of Fayetteville didn't get a mention. And no Maggie Moo's? Or Cold Stone Creamery?
- But it's great that we learned about a few we've not heard of yet.
The list: There's nothing scientific about this. It's just what we got from your feedback:
- PureJoy in Siloam Springs ranked tops in number of votes, and its Blackout Lemonade Sorbet apparently is a hit.
- Simple + Sweet of Fayetteville got a nod.
- Crazy Willy's of Bella Vista makes treats with Dole Whip.
- The classic praline pecan from Braum's was a favorite.
- Mint chocolate chip from the Spark Cafe in Bentonville is a go-to.
- Trash Creamery in Bentonville got a mention.
- And, our friend Bill Rogers, president of the Springdale Chamber of Commerce, likes a Choco Brownie Extreme Blizzard from Dairy Queen. (Nobody's judging you, Bill.)
More NW Arkansas stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios NW Arkansas.