"Friends" pop-up exhibit coming to Miami
Could this be any more exciting? Fans of "Friends" can soon immerse themselves in the world of the classic sitcom at a pop-up event coming to Aventura Mall.
Driving the news: Iconic sets from the show will come to life when "The Friends Experience: The One in Miami" kicks off Oct. 27.
- The touring exhibit, which runs through next March, was originally created for the show's 25th anniversary in New York.
- In Miami-Dade County, 75% of households speak a language other than English.
Details: Die-hard fans can explore the show's history and relive their favorite moments, like the enduring "PIVOT!" scene where Ross and friends try to get a couch up the stairs.
- Pose in front of the fountain from the opening credits, lounge in Joey and Chandler's recliners or step into a recreated Central Perk, among other attractions.
- The experience is between 30 and 45 minutes long.
Plus, you can buy exclusive products at a pop-up "Friends" store available to ticketed and non-ticketed guests when you're done.
If you go: Tickets start at $27.50 for off-peak hours and $37.50 for peak, plus fees.
- It's located at Treats Food Hall on the third level of the mall.
- Guests 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult. Children 3 and under are free.
More Miami stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Miami.