Aug 4, 2023 - Things to Do
Things to do in Detroit this weekend
Festival season is upon us!
- Check out this weekend's fun fairs and musical shows:
🎷 Jazz on the River: Musicians from around the world play at Elizabeth Park in Trenton, 4651 Elizabeth Dr.
- Free; parking is $5.
- Saturday and Sunday shows start at 2pm, with the last act taking the stage at 7pm.
- Saturday, 10am-7pm; Sunday, 11am-5pm
- Free; parking is $10 at 10871 Quirk Road.
- Tickets start around $60.
More Detroit stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Detroit.