Where to watch the Colorado Avs play in the Stanley Cup Final
Where to go: Here are five top spots to catch all the icy action for a fraction of the cost.
- Sobo 151: This longstanding Czech bar and grill is decked out in hockey memorabilia, and serves dishes with names like "Zamboni," "Penalty Box" and "Game 7 Overtime."
- Brooklyn's: Just 50 yards from Ball Arena, the space features two bars and plenty of high-definition TVs, and it fits 500 people for the perfect party atmosphere.
- Society Sports & Spirits: This downtown joint may be snug, but it boasts 28 flat screens and three projectors, and is known as the official alumni bar of the Avalanche.
- Blake Street Tavern: It's hard to beat the three bars, 65 TVs and sprawling outdoor spaces at this pub in the heart of Denver's Ballpark neighborhood.
- Stoney's Bar & Grill: Both locations, in Capitol Hill and Uptown, offer buzzy atmospheres and dozens of TVs for top-notch views of games.
Of note: Supersized watch parties are planned for Tivoli Brewing Company, Chopper Circle outside Ball Arena and McGregor Square outside Coors Field.
The bottom line: Most Denver bars are bound to turn on the game, so you won't miss out no matter where you plan to plant yourself.
More Denver stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Denver.