Oct 8, 2021 - News
Some of the world’s hippest hotels are nestled in Denver
Staycations grew in popularity amid the pandemic — and lucky for us, some of the planet’s hottest hotels are in our own backyards.
Driving the news: Two hotels in the Mile High City ranked among the top 50 hotels in the world, according to the 2021 Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Awards announced this week.
- The Art — a boutique hotel on Broadway Avenue that opened in 2015 — ranked No. 18 on the magazine’s list for putting bold, thought-inspiring art "center stage."
- Life House Lower Highlands — a quaint 15-room hotel that debuted late last year — secured the No. 28 spot for its ability to transport travelers back in time with its "Western frontier meets Victorian homestead design."
The magazine also rated Denver’s top 10 hotels. After ART (Score: 99.67) and Life House (Score: 99.58), the other hotels were:
- Kimpton Hotel Born (99.16)
- Halcyon (96.99)
- The Brown Palace Hotel and Spa (95.47)
- Le Méridien (94.6)
- The Ritz-Carlton (91.33)
- The Jacquard Hotel & Rooftop (90.3)
- The Oxford Hotel (83.83)
- JW Marriott (82.33)
More Denver stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Denver.