Hot homes: 5 houses for sale in Denver starting at $535K
Whether you're looking for a charming condo or a modern mansion, here's a look at some of the hottest homes on the market right now.
Why we love it: This condo has all the charm you'd expect of a 1920s home, like French windows, thick moldings and Juliet balconies.
- Neighborhood: Cheesman Park
- Realtor: Sean Nelson and Diana Nelson at Keller Williams DTC
- Specs: 1 bed, 1 bath, 1,079 square feet
- Notable features: 11-foot ceilings, hardwood floors, charming architectural details, built-ins
Why we love it: Spacious, modern and stylish, there's a lot to love about this LoDo two-bed.
- Neighborhood: LoDo
- Realtor: Jenny Usaj at Usaj Realty
- Specs: 2 beds, 2 baths, 1,909 square feet
- Notable features: Two parking spaces, updated building, walkable neighborhood
Why we love it: If you have your heart set on a Victorian, this blue one might do the trick. It features exposed brick walls, large windows and multiple outdoor lounge spaces.
- Neighborhood: West Wash Park
- Realtor: Matthew DeShon at MHLRE, LLC
- Specs: 3 beds, 3 baths, 2,092 square feet
- Notable features: Double-decker front porch, bright tasteful interior
Why we love it: This fully updated stunner has an open layout and high-end finishes.
- Neighborhood: Hilltop
- Realtor: Marcy Eastman at Compass - Denver
- Specs: 4 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,322 square feet
- Notable features: Newly renovated, spa-like bathrooms, lush landscaping
Why we love it: This modern mansion has a two-story great room, an open layout and French oak floors.
- Neighborhood: Platte Park
- Realtor: Fred McNab at Compass - Denver
- Specs: 4 beds, 3 baths, 4,053 square feet
- Notable features: Tons of room for entertaining in and outdoors, radiant floor heat, high-end kitchen
More Denver stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Denver.