Hot homes: 4 houses for sale in Denver, starting at $529K
Late summer is typically a slower season for residential real estate. But there are still lots of great listings, including these four homes.
Why we love it: With downtown and mountain views, extensive built-ins and a custom kitchen, there's a lot to love about this two-bed condo.
- Neighborhood: LoDo
- Realtor: Andy Potarf at Redfin Corporation
- Specs: 2 beds, 2 baths, 1,283 square feet
- Notable features: Home office with extensive built-ins, views, floor-to-ceiling windows, community amenities
Why we love it: The house is adorable, but the backyard oasis is the star here. It has a garden, fire pit, pool, hot tub and a pool house.
- Neighborhood: South Platte
- Realtor: Michael Turner at Redfin Corporation
- Specs: 2 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,453 square feet
- Notable features: Price reduced $20K, beautiful landscaping, pool with waterfall
Why we love it: If you're looking for a mid-century modern home, this might do the trick. It's loaded with charm and interesting architectural features.
- Neighborhood: Lynwood
- Realtor: Nicholas Cervantes at Keller Williams Realty Downtown LLC
- Specs: 3 beds, 2 baths, 1,700 square feet
- Notable features: Black exterior, wood ceilings and exposed beams, retro kitchen
Why we love it: This two-story bungalow features a gorgeous open kitchen, custom trim and millwork and an outdoor entertaining space.
- Neighborhood: Berkeley
- Realtor: Jennifer Apel at Compass - Denver
- Specs: 4 beds, 2 baths, 3,038 square feet
- Notable features: Hot tub, large kitchen, two-car garage, koi pond
More Denver stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Denver.