Hot homes: 5 houses for sale in Denver starting at $500K
The market hit a slight slowdown in July, with inventory up and home values down from June, according to DMAR's latest data.
- But year over year, the trend is the opposite: Inventory is down 37% and median home values are up 17.4%.
- Homes sell in nine days, on average.
Here are a few gems still available in this tight, quick real estate market.
2500 Walnut St. #303 — $500,000
Why we love it: Located on the top floor of the Benjamin Moore Paint building, this 1930s condo is an industrial modern dream.
- Neighborhood: Curtis Park
- Realtor: Stella Wirsig at Emblem Real Estate, Inc.
- Specs: 1 bed, 1 bath, 859 square feet
- Notable features: Exposed brick and beams, open layout, remote-controlled blinds, city views
1407 S. Krameria St. — $660,000
Why we love it: The roll-up garage door between the living room and screened-in porch and the black kitchen cabinets give this three-bed an edgy, modern vibe.
- Neighborhood: Virginia Village
- Realtor: Kelly Kozlowski and Susan Adams at Compass — Denver
- Specs: 3 beds, 2 baths, 1,680 square feet
- Notable features: Updated kitchen, downstairs media room, covered parking
1586 N. Franklin St. — $689,000
Why we love it: From the fireplace to built-ins to the exposed brick wall, the architectural details of this duplex are gorgeous.
- Neighborhood: City Park West
- Realtor: Michael Harry at Keller Williams Advantage Realty LLC
- Specs: 3 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,041 square feet
- Notable features: Tons of character, hardwood floors, covered porch, generous primary suite
3141 W. Denver Pl. — $725,000
Why we love it: This stunning home checks all the boxes, including its old-school character, spacious bedrooms, cozy living room and updated kitchen and baths.
- Neighborhood: Berkeley
- Realtor: Natalie Hengel at 8z Real Estate
- Specs: 3 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,209 square feet
- Notable features: Built in 1889, original pine floors, Restoration Hardware lighting, great layout
1724 S. Corona St. — $1,750,000
Why we love it: Looking for a modern mansion? This sprawling, light-filled four-bed should do the trick.
- Neighborhood: Platt Park
- Realtor: Dee Chirafisi at Kentwood Real Estate City Properties
- Specs: 4 beds, 4 baths, 4,087 square feet
- Notable features: Multiple outdoor living spaces, sleek finishes, gas fireplace, stylish open kitchen
More Denver stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Denver.