Hot homes: 5 houses for sale in Denver starting at $485K
From a cozy brick bungalow to a luxury high-rise condo, here are five of the hottest houses on the market right now.
500 S. Canosa Ct. — $485,000
Why we love it: This cozy two-bed is packed with charm, complete with curb appeal, a light-filled interior and built-in fire pit in the backyard.
- Neighborhood: Athmar Park
- Realtor: Brittany Downs at EXIT Realty Cherry Creek
- Specs: 2 beds, 1 bath, 1,222 square feet
- Notable features: Painted brick exterior, exposed brick wall, bright airy interior, outdoor entertaining space.
3418 N. Gilpin St. — $600,000
Why we love it: This Cole cottage was built in 1894 and features wood floors, 12-foot ceilings, custom light fixtures and other modern upgrades.
- Neighborhood: Cole
- Realtor: Christie Lysaught at Kentwood Real Estate Cherry Creek
- Specs: 3 beds, 1 bath, 1,376 square feet
- Notable features: Covered front porch, galley-style kitchen, charming architectural details.
111 S. Monroe St., Unit B207 — $649,000
Why we love it: Looking for a Cherry Creek condo? This end unit flush with natural light might do the trick.
- Neighborhood: Cherry Creek
- Realtor: Andy Potarf at Redfin Corporation
- Specs: 2 beds, 2 baths, 1,317 square feet
- Notable features: Open layout, fireplace, community amenities.
1300 E 28th Ave. — $1,045,000
Why we love it: If the blue brick exterior doesn't win you over, the custom kitchen, exposed brick and beams and stylish finishes just might.
- Neighborhood: Whittier
- Realtor: Fred McNab at Compass — Denver
- Specs: 3 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,525 square feet
- Notable features: Renovated in 2017, two-car garage, outdoor living area, tons of room for family and entertaining.
891 14th St. #3209 — $1,150,000
Why we love it: This swanky condo has sweeping views, chic concrete ceilings, modern light fixtures and an open layout.
- Neighborhood: The Spire, Central Business District
- Realtor: Jan Nelsen at LIV Sotheby's International Realty
- Specs: 2 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,697 square feet
- Notable features: Luxury finishes, fireplace, dreamy primary suite, views.
More Denver stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Denver.