Jul 30, 2021 - Real Estate
Hot homes: 4 houses for sale in Denver starting at $250K
Still looking for *the one*? An art deco-inspired condo or a modern Tudor could do the trick.
1441 N Pennsylvania St #11 — $250,000
Why we love it: This cozy chic condo has art deco and Parisian vibes, with coved ceilings and built-ins.
- Neighborhood: Capitol Hill
- Realtor: Elizabeth Richards at LIV Sotheby's International Realty
- Specs: 1 bed, 1 bath, 682 square feet
- Notable features: Built in 1913, high ceilings, gorgeous architectural details inside and out.
3506 Lowell Blvd. — $650,000
Why we love it: This duplex lives like a single-family home and features exposed brick walls and a well-landscaped fenced-in yard.
- Neighborhood: Highland Park
- Realtor: Jodi Wilson at RE/MAX Alliance
- Specs: 2 beds, 1 bath, 1,460 square feet
- Notable features: Fresh landscaping, hardwood floors, updated kitchen, great yard.
3867 Stuart St. — $1,225,000
Why we love it: With its industrial open staircase, sleek kitchen, gas fireplace and cool light fixtures, this duplex is a modern enthusiast's dream.
- Neighborhood: Berkeley
- Realtor: Carmelo Paglialunga at Milehimodern
- Specs: 3 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,431 square feet
- Notable features: Lush landscaping, modern design, stunning kitchen.
250 Ash St. — $1,450,000
Why we love it: This two-story Tudor looks straight out of a fairytale, especially the dramatic roofline, ivy and blue shutters.
- Neighborhood: Hilltop
- Realtor: Leo Rowen at RE/MAX of Cherry Creek
- Specs: 5 beds, 4 baths, 4,677 square feet
- Notable features: Tons of space, two offices, curb appeal.
More Denver stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Denver.