7 downtown Denver bars where you can watch the All-Star Game
Even if you can't experience the magic of the MLB All-Star Game from the stands at Coors Field on Tuesday, there are plenty of downtown bars that'll give you a taste of the action.
Our top seven:
- Tom's Watch Bar: In the heart of McGregor Square comes the official bar of the Colorado Rockies, offering an IMAX-style experience with a central stadium screen, 155 additional TV screens and individual audio at each table.
- Blake Street Tavern: Just one block north of the baseball stadium, the 18,000-square-foot space has 65 4K Ultra-HD TVs, a mammoth projector screen, three bars, an outdoor patio with a view of the mountains and Coors Field, and a special menu just for the All-Star occasion.
- Tap Fourteen: Located a half-block from Coors Field, this rooftop brewery features a handful of TV screens and plenty of outdoor seating, with skyline city views and games to enjoy alongside an ice cold beer. The bar offers 70 local craft beers on tap and the largest selection of Colorado whiskey in Denver.
- Jackson's LoDo: Located directly across from Coors Field, this Denver staple is known for its plethora of TV screens, ground-level patio and stadium atmosphere.
- The Sports Column: Denver's go-to sports bar for pre-post Rockies games has 35 flat-screen TVs, including on its rooftop. The bar offers a range of American classics, including burgers, fries and nachos.
- The Rally Bar: This elegant, high-ceiling bar in the newly-opened Rockies-themed hotel specializes in classy cocktails and artisanal eats. You can also peruse the temporary pop-up Hall of Legends exhibit, with items from baseball stars including Joe DiMaggio.
- ViewHouse Ballpark: The multi-story massive indoor and outdoor bar is celebrating All-Star baseball fun all week in Denver, with outdoor games, giveaways and more.
More Denver stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Denver.