Whether you're looking for a cozy cottage or a plush penthouse, this week's roundup has all sorts of gems.
Why we love it: This brick Victorian features custom wall art by local artists Tony Zelleha and Max Kaufman and tasteful updates, plus walking distance to restaurants, coffee shops, etc.
- Neighborhood: Highland
- Realtor: Jed MacArthur at RE/MAX of Boulder
- Specs: 3 beds, 2 baths, 1,594 square feet
- Notable features: Fully remodeled, walkable location, open layout.
Why we love it: Built in 1908, this house has been updated over the years to blend old-school charm with modern comforts.
- Neighborhood: Montclair
- Realtor: Teri Rome at Coldwell Banker Realty 18
- Specs: 4 beds, 3 baths, 2,844 square feet
- Notable features: Beautiful living room fireplace, fresh neutral kitchen, enclosed wrap-around porch.
Why we love it: From the floor-to-ceiling windows to the concrete walls to the open layout, this modern condo is a dream.
- Neighborhood: Riverfront Park
- Realtor: Priscila Peters at Peters Colorado Realty
- Specs: 2 beds, 2 baths, 1,288 square feet
- Notable features: Community pool, private balcony, tons of natural light.
Why we love it: The star of this three-story townhouse is the kitchen. It features custom cabinets, stainless appliances and quartz countertops.
- Neighborhood: Sloan's Lake
- Realtor: Mackenzie Grossman at Your Castle Realty LLC
- Specs: 3 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,415 square feet
- Notable features: Jack-and-Jill bathroom, fenced-in yard, rooftop deck.
Why we love it: This house was made for entertaining, with its open kitchen and fabulous backyard. The yard features a patio, lush landscaping, an eat-in island/bar and fire pit.
- Neighborhood: Platt Park
- Realtor: Doreen Stene at Madison & Company Properties
- Specs: 5 beds, 4 baths, 3,705 square feet
- Notable features: Main-floor primary bedroom, walkable to light rail.
Why we love it: If you're looking for luxury, this is it. It has a custom kitchen and bathrooms, downtown and mountain views, private garden, wine storage and a coffee bar.
- Neighborhood: Cheesman Park
- Realtor: Luisa Staerkel at Kentwood Real Estate
- Specs: 3 beds, 3 baths, 4,850 square feet
- Notable features: Expansive layout, dreamy kitchen setup, direct elevator access from the living room.
More Denver stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Denver.