Whether you're looking for a cozy condo or a family house with a pool, this week's picks run the gamut.
Why we love it: Built in 1908, this charming Capitol Hill condo features original woodwork and crown moldings. There's a small room off of the cozy living room, which could be a home office, reading nook or gym.
- Neighborhood: Capitol Hill
- Realtor: Samantha Mortensen-Judkins at West and Main Homes Inc.
- Specs: 1 bed, 1 bath, 712 square feet
- Notable features: Historic charm, walkable to museums and restaurants, beautiful trim and doors.
Why we love it: If you've been thinking about buying a church condo, consider this a sign. This two-bed has 20-foot ceilings, exposed brick walls and tons of character throughout.
- Neighborhood: Baker
- Realtor: Matthew Sharpe at Urban Pine Ltd.
- Specs: 2 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,659 square feet
- Notable features: Historic designation, fresh paint and carpet, large windows.
Why we love it: From the charming painted brick exterior to the beautifully updated kitchen, there's a lot to love about this spacious home.
- Neighborhood: Cheesman Park
- Realtor: Vivi Gloriod at HomeSmart
- Specs: 4 beds, 3 baths, 3,253 square feet
- Notable features: Idyllic tree-lined street, old-school charm, cozy fireplace, thoughtful updates throughout, detached garage.
Why we love it: The star of this house is the backyard, which features a pool and outdoor living space and a rooftop deck with a TV, wet bar and gas fire pit.
- Neighborhood: Washington Park
- Realtor: Todd L Crosbie at LIV Sotheby's International Realty
- Specs: 5 beds, 3 baths, 3,514 square feet
- Notable features: Beautiful landscaping, pool, charming architectural details.
More Denver stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Denver.