From a modern two-bed condo to a Cape Cod charmer, this week's roundup has homes priced from $499,000 to $1.55 million.
State of play: According to data provided by Zillow, the typical home in Denver is now worth $529,969.
- Inventory is also up almost 10% from last month, but homes go under contract in about four days and 52% sell for above list price.
Why we love it: This light-filled two-bed condo has tall ceilings, a modern kitchen and a 420-square-foot patio (hello, summer dinner parties!).
- Neighborhood: Platt Park
- Realtor: Lindsey Benton and James Harvey at Live.Laugh.Denver. Real Estate Group
- Specs: 2 beds, 2 baths, 822 square feet
- Notable features: Walkable to Platt Park hot spots, modern design, open layout, tons of light.
Why we love it: Highlights of this spacious one-bed include its industrial-style design, open layout, walk-in pantry and deeded parking space.
- Neighborhood: Auraria
- Realtor: Athena Brownson and Laurel Broten at Compass
- Specs: 1 bed, 1 bath, 1,046 square feet
- Notable features: Vaulted ceilings, built in 1896, exposed brick walls.
Why we love it: Built in 2020, this modern three-story house has a stylish kitchen, gas fireplace, a balcony and private fenced-in yard.
- Neighborhood: University Park
- Realtor: Steven Izzi at Redfin
- Specs: 3 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,771 square feet
- Notable features: Modern design, newly built, beautiful kitchen, outdoor living space.
Why we love it: From the gracious front porch to the finished basement to the backyard setup, there's a lot to love about this charmer.
- Neighborhood: Harvard Gulch
- Realtor: Kate Perry at LIV Sotheby's International Realty
- Specs: 3 beds, 3 baths, 2,353 square feet
- Notable features: Great front porch, cozy living room fireplace, basement, flat fenced-in yard.
Why we love it: This Cape Cod-style home has been tastefully updated with a large neutral kitchen, exposed beams and beautifully tiled bathrooms.
- Neighborhood: Observatory Park
- Realtor: Cherie Wahl at LIV Sotheby's International Realty
- Specs: 4 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,677 square feet
- Notable features: Old-school charm, bright interior, dreamy kitchen.
More Denver stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Denver.