Hot homes: 5 houses for sale in Denver, starting at $679.5K
Denver's housing inventory might be shrinking faster than most cities, but there are still some eye-catching options out there.
Why we love it: From the (faux) blue fireplace to the finished basement with a bar, this old-school Tudor has modern touches throughout.
- Neighborhood: Park Hill
- Realtor: Austin Peterson at Apex Real Estate Solutions LLC
- Specs: 4 beds, 2 baths, 2,068 square feet
- Notable features: Across from City of Axum Park, fenced-in yard, basement, new wine fridge, vaulted ceilings, updated kitchen.
Why we love it: With its luxury finishes, 640-square-foot terrace, plaster walls, and Rococo chandeliers this condo balances luxury with relaxed indoor-outdoor living right in the city.
- Neighborhood: Downtown
- Realtor: Kristina Davis at RE/MAX of Cherry Creek
- Specs: 2 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,309 square feet
- Notable features: Intricate ceilings, luxury finishes, 640-square-foot terrace, French doors, views.
Why we love it: This Whittier three-bed features wood floors, tons of natural light, and an entertainers' backyard with a patio and side garden.
- Neighborhood: Whittier
- Realtor: Penny Ritter and Lisa McIntyre at LIVE URBAN REAL ESTATE
- Specs: 3 beds, 3 baths, 1,925 square feet
- Notable features: Walkable location, built-ins, tons of natural light, garden.
Why we love it: Designer light fixtures, pops of color, exposed brick, custom wallpaper, pocket doors, and gorgeous tiled bathrooms are just a few highlights of this architectural gem.
- Neighborhood: Curtis Park
- Realtor: Heidi Cox at Milehimodern
- Specs: 3 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,820 square feet
- Notable features: Custom finishes, designer lighting and wallpaper, poppy colors, amazing architecture.
Why we love it: Industrial modern has never looked so chic. Some stand-out features include the floor-to-ceiling Telluride stone fireplace, black kitchen, 500-bottle refrigerated wine room, and modern art.
- Neighborhood: Downtown/LoDo
- Realtor: Jill Muller at Milehimodern
- Specs: 2 beds, 2 baths, 2,060 square feet
- Notable features: Furnished, art and barware included, professionally designed by Ashley Campbell, built in 1882, city views, made for entertaining.
Know of an interesting or unusual home listing in the Denver region? Tips: [email protected].
This story first appeared in the Axios Denver newsletter, designed to help readers get smarter, faster on the most consequential news unfolding in their own backyard.
More Denver stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Denver.