Inventory continues to plummet. And Denver homes are selling at record prices in record time.
March market snapshot: The median sales price in March was $500K, up 12.36% from March 2020. And homes sold in about 19 days on average, according to the latest DMAR data.
Despite historically low inventory, there are still some gems on the market, like these five houses.
Why we love it: This condo features a fresh kitchen with gray shaker cabinets, exposed brick, and a flex space that could be a home office or gym.
- Neighborhood: City Park West
- Realtor: Ilona Botton at Hoods, The Denver Agency LLC
- Specs: 1 bed, 1 bath, 824 square feet
- Notable features: Good deal (average detached housing price in March was around $417K), fresh updates, tons of natural light.
Why we love it: This 1880s loft has been everything from a ballroom to a bakery, and is now a gorgeous home.
- Neighborhood: Five Points
- Realtor: Jerrod Butler at Wish Property Group Inc.
- Specs: 1 bed, 1 bath, 881 square feet
- Notable features: Hot neighborhood, 30-foot ceilings, historic building, built-ins, exposed brick.
Why we love it: Farmhouse-inspired on the outside, the interior of this home is modern and cozy.
- Neighborhood: Whittier
- Realtor: Jennifer Johnson at Milehimodern
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 2,259 square feet
- Notable features: Built in 1903, intriguing architecture, two-car garage, cozy brick fireplace.
Why we love it: The crown jewel of this beautifully updated home is the kitchen, with its sleek two-toned cabinetry and patterned tile backsplash.
- Neighborhood: Washington Park
- Realtor: Ken Gellman at Compass — Denver
- Specs: 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 2,268 square feet
- Notable features: Hardwood oak floors, newly remodeled, walkable to restaurants.
Why we love it: Built in 1900, this Victorian-style house has a blend of old-school architecture and modern design upgrades.
- Neighborhood: Brewers Park Place
- Realtor: Taylor Wilson at Compass — Denver
- Specs: 4 bed, 3.5 bath, 3,547 square feet
- Notable features: Carriage house (hello, Airbnb), two flex spaces, landscaped yard.
Know of an interesting listing? Send it to me, [email protected]
This story first appeared in the Axios Denver newsletter, designed to help readers get smarter, faster on the most consequential news unfolding in their own backyard.
More Denver stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Denver.