Hot Homes: 5 houses for sale in Denver starting at $525K
From a downtown condo to a modern marvel in the Cory-Merrill neighborhood, these five houses caught our attention this week.
Why we love it: This open, bright two-bed comes fully furnished and is within walking distance to RiNo restaurants, breweries, etc.
- Neighborhood: RiNo
- Realtor: Rick Cavallaro at Rhino Realty Pros
- Specs: 2 bed, 1 bath, 980 square feet
- Notable features: Trendy neighborhood, beautiful kitchen, exposed beams, furnished, reserved parking.
Why we love it: With a white kitchen, hardwood floors, walkable location, and an entertainers' backyard, this bungalow might check a few things off your wish list.
- Neighborhood: University
- Realtor: Ron Buss at Coldwell Banker Realty 18
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,670 square feet
- Notable features: Walkable location, hardwood floors, basement, flex space.
Why we love it: This 1930s Tudor features an open layout, tasteful updates, multiple fireplaces, exposed brick, and a fenced-in yard.
- Neighborhood: Cole
- Realtor: Austin Peterson at Apex Real Estate Solutions LLC
- Specs: 4 bed, 3 bath, 2,370 square feet
- Notable features: Modern kitchen with black and white backsplash, open layout, cool lighting, basement.
Why we love it: Completely renovated, this two-bed condo has a neutral light-filled interior, fireplace, and a spacious balcony.
- Neighborhood: Downtown
- Realtor: Robin Lake at LIV Sotheby's International Realty
- Specs: 2 bed, 2.5 bath, 1,468 square feet
- Notable features: Upgrades throughout, floor-to-ceiling widows, fireplace, white kitchen.
Why we love it: From the mixed material exterior to the blue base kitchen cabinets, this modern marvel is an eye-catching stunner.
- Neighborhood: Cory Merrill
- Realtor: Courtney Ranson at Milehimodern
- Specs: 5 bed, 4.5 bath, 4,581 square feet
- Notable features: Intriguing design, blue kitchen with waterfall edge island, stunning fireplace, outdoor living room.
Know of an interesting listing? Send it to me, [email protected].
This story first appeared in the Axios Denver newsletter, designed to help readers get smarter, faster on the most consequential news unfolding in their own backyard.
More Denver stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Denver.