What to do this weekend: Nov. 17-19
🤣 Laugh out loud during Comedian Rhapsody, a revue by The Second City, a Chicago theater famous for launching the careers of Tina Fey, Stephen Colbert, Steve Carell and more.
- 8pm tonight at the Davidson Theatre, 77 S. High St. $34-44.
🎺 Grab dinner at Budd Dairy Food Hall, then enjoy a performance by OSU Marching Band alumni.
- 9:45pm tonight, 1086 N. 4th St. Free!
🎁 Shop for holiday gifts at one of three local markets:
- Christmasfair: 9am-4pm Saturday and 10am-4pm Sunday at the Ohio Expo Center. $6, plus parking. Kids under 13 free!
- Ohio Made Holiday Market: noon-5pm Saturday at Hollywood Casino Columbus. $5 online general admission. Kids under 11 free!
- Not Your Mama's Craft Market: 11am-4pm Sunday at the Exchange at Bridge Park, 6520 Riverside Drive. $5-7 early admission, free after 2pm.
✂️ Create a holiday ornament at the Ohio Craft Museum.
- 10am-noon Saturday, 1665 W. 5th Ave. Free!
🎵 Sing along to Christian music hits when TobyMac, MercyMe and Zach Williams perform at Nationwide Arena.
- 7pm Sunday. $24.
🎄 Plus: Check out our list of holiday light displays kicking off this weekend.
More Columbus stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Columbus.