What to do this weekend
🦕 Take to the prehistoric skies by exploring "Pterosaurs: Flight in the Age of Dinosaurs," a new COSI exhibit that debuted this week.
- 10am-5pm Thursday-Sunday. $18-25, kids under 2 free!
🦇 Trick-or-treat alongside the animals at Boo at the Zoo. Don't forget to visit the bats!
- 5-8pm Friday, 10am-8pm Saturday, 10am-5pm Sunday. Through Oct. 30.
- $25 adults, $19 kids, seniors. Franklin County residents $17 and $12, respectively.
🎃 Hop over to the first Halloween Harvest Hop in Grandview, with music, vendors and kids' activities.
- 5-8pm Saturday on Grandview Avenue between First and Fifth avenues. Free!
🥸 Put on your best costume for Highball Halloween, back as a street festival for the first time since 2019 on Goodale and Park streets.
- Family-friendly party 2-6pm, adult party 6-11pm, Saturday. $25 adults, $5 kids ages 3-12.
🥅 Return to Nationwide Arena to watch the Blue Jackets take on the Pittsburgh Penguins.
- 7pm Saturday. $67-163.
👂 Learn why "Failure is Feedback," the theme of a TEDx talk happening at the Lincoln Theatre in King-Lincoln Bronzeville.
- 11am Sunday. $42.
🐶 Dress up your pet for the HOWLoween costume contest and fall festival at Easton Town Center.
- Noon-3pm Sunday. Free!
Editor's note: This story has been corrected to note the Halloween Harvest Hop in Grandview is on Saturday night, not Friday night.
More Columbus stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Columbus.