What to do in Columbus this weekend
🍖 Feast on hot barbecue and listen to cool jazz at Bicentennial Park's Jazz & Rib Fest.
- 11am-11pm today, Saturday. 11am-8:30pm Sunday. Free!
🎸 Don't stop believin' — see "Rock of Ages" debut this weekend at the Short North Stage.
- 7pm today and Saturday, 2pm Sunday. $46-56, through Aug. 14.
🍷 Savor a chardonnay or mellow out with a merlot at the Columbus Summer Wine Festival on Whitehall's Kelley Green.
- 2pm-7pm Saturday. $35, includes 10 tasting tickets.
⚽ See if the Crew can extend their unbeaten streak as they face the New England Revolution.
- 7:30pm Saturday. $43-99.
- 8pm Saturday. $15.
🤠 Grab your cowboy hat and pack the 'Shoe for Buckeye Country Superfest featuring headliner Luke Combs.
- 3:30pm Saturday. $55-255.
- Bonus: A pre-party with "The Voice'' alum Corey Kent starts at 7pm tonight at Newport Music Hall. $15.
- 9am-11pm today, Saturday. 9am-7pm Sunday. $10.
More Columbus stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Columbus.