Your guide to early voting in Atlanta and Fulton County
Tuesday marks the first day of early voting for mayoral and city council races in Atlanta and around Fulton County.
What you need to know:
- Early voting continues through Oct. 29 — from 9am to 6pm.
- Fulton County will open 24 early voting sites. (Full list here.)
- View the county's sample ballot here.
If you prefer to vote by mail, the last day to request an absentee ballot is Oct. 22.
- Reminder: A new law that went into effect this year requires anyone requesting an absentee ballot to include their driver’s license number or another form of identification on the form.
- You can deposit your absentee ballot in one of several drop boxes, by mail or at the elections office.
Our thought bubble: We’ll be voting early to avoid long lines on Election Day!
More Atlanta stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Atlanta.