How partisan news covered Trump's latest Charlottesville remarks
Pablo Martinez Monsivais / AP
Left-leaning news sites are still hammering on Trump and his administration's response to Charlottesville, while right-wing sites focus on the destruction coming from the "alt-left" and other stories. President Trump might have promised to bring healing and unity, but his off-the-cuff speech about Charlottesville yesterday only seems to have driven division.
- Daily Beast: "'Clean up on aisle Trump': Aides Shocked by Latest Presser"
- HuffPost: "All the President's Men" featuring a photo of protestors bearing torches on Friday night
- ThinkProgress: "Fox News website features story glorifying running over liberal protestors with cars"
- Salon: "GOP Zealot Blames 'Hard Left'"
- MSNBC: "Maddow: Racism 'a persistent infection' in white American culture'"
- Daily Caller: "Sin of O-mission. EXCLUSIVE: Obama Never Told 21 States Russians Were Hacking Their Voting Systems"
- Breitbart: "Next on Liberals' List For Destruction: Confederate Carvings at Stone Mountain Memorial"
- The Washington Times: "Trump says 'alt-left' also to blame for Charlottesville violence, warns against eradicating statues"
- The Blaze: "Black Lives Matter: All Confederate symbols should be banned"
- Fox News: "'Entirely Correct' WH stands by Trump in blaming both sides for Charlottesville violence"
Go deeper: See the images of the home pages.