Outside the New York Stock Exchange. Photo: Spencer Platt/Getty Images
The business community is feeling good about a bullish bottom line from Barron's.
Their big picture: "Corporate America’s bottom line is growing fatter, fast ... Big-company earnings per share swelled nearly 25% during the first quarter, the biggest gain since 2010. ... Global economic growth looks strong, too."
Barron's lists top global CEOs, including ...
- Bernard Arnault, LVMH (Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton)
- Jeff Bezos, Amazon
- Warren Buffett, Berkshire Hathaway
- Larry Fink, BlackRock
- Reed Hastings, Netflix
- Ma Huateng, Tencent Holdings
- Jensen Huang, Nvidia
- Larry Page, Alphabet
- Fred Smith, FedEx
- Jeffrey Sprecher, Intercontinental Exchange
- Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook
- Mary Barra, GM
- Satya Nadella, Microsoft
- Hubert Joly, Best Buy
- Phebe Novakovic, General Dynamics
- Carlos Tavares, PSA Groupe