Axios360: Smarter Faster Revolution at the University of Michigan
How will automation, tech companies, and the GOP tax plan affect soon-to-be college graduates? Axios' Mike Allen discussed these questions at the Univeristy of Michigan Wednesday. He was joined by top CEOs and hundreds of students to explore the Future of Work.
- Ms. Emma Kinery, former Editor in Chief, The Michigan Daily
- Mr. Jim VandeHei, CEO and Co-Founder, Axios
- Mr. Scott DeRue, Edward J. Frey Dean of Business, University of Michigan
- Mr. Michael Barr, Dean of the Ford School of Public Policy, University of Michigan
- Ms. Stacy Brown-Philpot, CEO, TaskRabbit
- Mr. Jamie Dimon, Chairman and CEO, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Thank you JPMorgan Chase & Co. for sponsoring this event.