For the first time in more than two decades, Denver hosts the MLB All-Star Game — and the city has a stacked lineup of events ahead of Tuesday.
- Head to the Colorado Convention Center for Play Ball Park, a five-day festival kicking off at 10am Friday with everything from celebrity autograph opportunities and a Hall of Fame exhibit to games and giveaways. Free with reservation!
- Lace up your sneakers for the MLB All-Star 5K run through downtown or a 1K family fun run with team mascots, starting at 9am Saturday at Civic Center Park. Registration is $40.
- Visit the new Rally Hotel in McGregor Square, where a Hall of Legends pop-up exhibit will run July 10-18. Tickets are $10.
- Stop by Tattered Cover for a pop-up event running Friday through Tuesday, featuring more than 1,000 baseball titles, along with virtual and in-person sports panel discussions, book signings, and more.
- Explore the National Ballpark Museum, where memorabilia from more than a dozen classic ballparks is on display. Tickets are $10.
- Get starstruck at the Celebrity Softball Game at 11am Sunday at the Ballpark. Familiar faces, including Grammy-nominated DJ Steve Aoki and Colorado's OneRepublic, will make special appearances. Tickets start at $15.
- Enjoy live music at LoDo Rocks the Block, hosted at both Union Station and the Dairy Block from 12pm Sunday through All-Star Tuesday.
- Catch the second weekend of the Stars and Stripes Streetfest near 21st Street, between Larimer and Lawrence streets, for music, food, shopping and more.
More Denver stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Denver.