- What advance communication did you have with the Hill about the travel ban? Which Republican leaders were told?
- When was Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly told the specific content and timing?
- Who else outside the West Wing was provided advance notice of the specific content?
- How are you responding to/dealing with members of Congress who publicly express dissent/concerns?
- What extra layer of questioning or examination is happening that is flagging potentially dangerous immigrants that wasn't happening before?
- What are your concerns about unintended victims - kids, vets, etc.?
- And the airport chaos? What's being done to alleviate?
- What consideration is being given to hardship cases for people who truly are in imminent danger in their home countries?
New: A daily newsletter defining what matters in business and markets
More stories loading.