Aug 11, 2017
173M use Snapchat every day, with average of 20 snaps created
Stats from yesterday's Snap Inc. earnings call, as highlighted by Snapchat:
- 173 million people use Snapchat each day.
- 4 million net additional users in North America since last quarter.
- In Q2, users under 25 spent more than 40 minutes per day in the app, and users 25 and over spent over 20 minutes per day — strong growth in time spent.
- Daily active users create over 20 Snaps per day on average — up from 16 last quarter.
- Advertisers can reach 75% of U.S. population of 13-34 year olds with a multi-week Snapchat campaign.
- Quarterly revenue increased 153% year-over-year, to $181.7 million.
Go deeper ... Axios' Sara Fischer, "Snap stock sinks after weak earnings."