Lazaro Gamio / Axios
Use the holiday to get caught up on last week.
- White House staff was in "survival mode ... scared to death."
- The Obamacare repeal effort became a huge mess.
- In an interview, Betsy DeVos told Jonathan Swan what she wishes she said at her confirmation hearing.
- What made Steve Bannon privately unload on his former reporter.
- A peek into how Trump's campaign strategy extends to the Oval Office.
- How — and when — President Trump tweets, including a very cool chart.
- Speaking of Trump tweets, we took a look at how his tweets affect stock prices.
- Mike Allen and Jim VandeHei weighed in on the "opposition party" media.
- How the JOBS Act of 2012 affects Snap's IPO.
- Last but not least, there was that press conference.